Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Less is more...


So back to the braids and buns, I must say, even my sunshine frizz at the hairline seems to be lying more flat. There's no frizzy dryness and my WO rinse helped me to detangle my hand twirled curly do.

I don't think I'm going to count days until wash day anymore, because I'm not itchy, and don't look horrible and I'm only smelly when wet, and by smelly, I just mean "natural smelling", not bad, just not strawberries and cream shampooey smell ;)

So I wait.

  • I wait for my SoapNuts which are on their way...

  • I wait until my hair needs a good wash...

  • I continue rinsing with WO and perhaps ACV occasionally....

  • I keep brushing....

  • I take it easy on the CO....

And...


  • I experiment on DIY natural, WO rinsable styling products... Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing my journey, all comments are welcomed but will be moderated to ensure we have good vibes going on.