Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Flat Iron Help

I was doing ok after the baby puke and low poo emergency. A week in the side that I washed out the puke with low poo looks a little trashy, but it's recovering with TLC.

I took out the flat iron, and ironed the last 4 inches of my hair. By taming the ends I can wear it all out. It's a nice change since the weather is forcing me to wear hats and causing baaaad hair!!

So I happily continue on my way to my 21 day goal before washing my scalp only with argan oil soap and ACV.


Oh... I got a grapefruit EO, it's nice but not as lovely and yummy as my tangerine was. Ah well, at least the brand looks reputable :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing my journey, all comments are welcomed but will be moderated to ensure we have good vibes going on.