Thursday, September 12, 2013

Argan Oil update

I did something crazy. I did my usual WO wash to restyle my hair.... And I used the argan oil soap bar on my ends, the part I really should just cut off since the layers and old highlights look terrible... (About 4-5 inches) And it looks great! All over, light and even moisturizing! I'm onto something!

The aloe butter used as a hairline pomade washes right outta there during my WO wash. It's the only thing I need to reapply!

I just wish my handmade soap lady could make me a jojoba oil and argan oil bar - now were talking!!! I love how the soap just evenly deposits the oil so I just have to BBB!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing my journey, all comments are welcomed but will be moderated to ensure we have good vibes going on.