Saturday, June 28, 2014

Boar Bristle Brushes

I'm anemic, I eat red meat so I can stand upright and not faint.  I also wear leather shoes on my poor wide always swollen feet.  I've also cried alongside my 4yo while watching the Lion King movie and after her pet died, we prayed and had a remembrance ceremony and burial.

Using a brush made of natural boar bristles would be a personal choice, and makes an extremely effective brush I might add - as would NOT using one and opting for a bamboo comb.  We all come from differing levels of crunchiness, take what works for you and your hair and go from there.  I say this as I refrain from talking about the devastating effects of Palm Oil that is in over 70% of beauty products worldwide!!!! Ya... We all have our beefs ;). Haha... No pun intended!

Having said that, boar bristle brushes realllly help the sebum move, not using it us like missing  the conditioner when washing!  Its that important!

For some, finger brushing works beautifully though... we're all different.

Here's the one I use, available at Sally's.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing my journey, all comments are welcomed but will be moderated to ensure we have good vibes going on.