Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What is "scritching" your scalp?


When I scritch, I gently scratch my scalp with my fingernails before I brush at night.  Sometimes bits of scalp release (gross), sometimes I find little blemishes, sometimes I find sore hair follicles maybe because I pulled my ponytail too tight?  Maybe I missed brushing the area?

I don't do it long, I use both hands and scritch from my crown to the outer edges like I'm drawing lines like a knit cap, does that make sense?  I only do it at night and it tells me where to brush or massage more, and where to add aloe vera gel to fix dry spots. 

I must also say that my brushed are generally pretty clean until close to wash time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing my journey, all comments are welcomed but will be moderated to ensure we have good vibes going on.