Saturday, December 7, 2013

Progress...

On day 10 I carefully brushed my hair in every direction. I then took a shower and washed only my scalp with my argan oil soap bar. I scritch'd and massaged my scalp and rinsed.

The soap barely had suds, but I feel wonderfully refreshed and my hair is soooo super soft, it's insane!!! The last 4-5 inches got treated to jojoba oil to help that hair catch up.

I rarely wear my hair out curly, it's just do convenient to brush and keep it in a bun ;)

For hydration, I'm using jojoba oil and either lime or tangerine essential oils for scent and also for both me and the kids, some 100% Aloe Vera gel from the leaf!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing my journey, all comments are welcomed but will be moderated to ensure we have good vibes going on.