Monday, November 18, 2013

Water Only washing?

How and when did this become my reality? I've got two and a half Argan Oil bars ready for shampooing, and haven't used one in three weeks!!

Ya... Me, water, ACV with tangerine EO, 100% pure aloe Vera as a moisturizer and my brush... That's it!

... Oh, and wearing my hair in a bun.

My hair is not stinky. It's not frizzy. Its not oily looking. It's easy to detangle. And I'm in shock!

It helps I've been sick, so washing my hair needs to be an evening event so I don't go out with a wet head and get more sick. It also helps that I've been too busy and tired to notice. It also helps that I've used the light and easily absorbed aloe Vera instead if my beloved jojoba oil for adding moisture to the ends. I thin it's helped with the smelling fresh factor. And tangerine essential oil, I love that stuff!

So, here's before the day 18 water only wash, ACV rinse with 1/2 tsp of jojoba in hot water to evenly squirt to distribute through the ends that tenderizer more dry.

Crazy huh...!

I've plopped to dry overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing my journey, all comments are welcomed but will be moderated to ensure we have good vibes going on.