Thursday, November 28, 2013

Jojoba Oil for Moisturizing

When I started no poo, I researched oils I could use because I just didn't feel the the Coconut Oil suggestion was penetrating my hair and moisturizing it as much as my curly and thus porous hair needed.

My oil if choice back then was Jojoba Oil and I still love it!

"Jojoba - A popular basic oil, which is generally more expensive than other oils. Works well on both dry and damp hair to condition it. Also works well when mixed with aloe and glycerin as a leave-in and styling product. Excellent also as scalp massage oil and for skin moisturizing. Great on the ends. Blends exceptionally well with essential oils and fragrances."

Taken from an excellent write up, I highly recommend reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing my journey, all comments are welcomed but will be moderated to ensure we have good vibes going on.